Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin Picked - Gas Pipeline Blog Swarmed

Thanks for visiting my blog today - It's a sleepy little blog that gets about a 100 hits on a big news day - I guess John McCain's announcement of running mate has something to do with today's volume.

If you are interested in Sarah Palin scroll through or search her name within the Blog. I'm Pro-Alaska and Pro-Gas Pipeline. That does not mean I agree with Palin's policies, or approach. The Alaska Gas Pipeline is a monumentally huge project and I tend to think of it as more important than hand full of personalities that get the headlines.
How will Palin's VP bid affect the Pipeline? If she wins it will take her out of the game in Alaska - that may be a good thing since her policies are Pro-Government and Anti-Free Market. Whether VP Palin could help or hurt the pipeline is something to consider.

Remember it was VP Spiro Agnew that cast the deciding vote in the U.S. Senate for the Alaska Oil Pipeline.
Pipeline issues aside - I'm flabbergasted at McCain's choice -A Republican in Name Only -'nuf said.

No comments: